Wellness Wednesday: Banana, Peach, Mango Yoghurt Smoothies

When it comes to food and drinks, I practically take everything. Unfortunately now, I am watching my food intake and I can't just eat anything and everything, like before =( BUT, this is a good thing for me and also for everyone. Greasy, oily, sweet, fatty food are BEYOND goodness. Of course, who doesn't like Fried Chicken Wings? However, just like what the old chap Uncle Ben from Spiderman said,

"With great power comes great responsibility" 

Yes exactly, with great amount of food, comes great hardwork to wash off all the fat! 

So today, I will share with you my favourite snack. Smoothies. I love smoothies. I can put just about anything in smoothies! (The healthy stuff, of course!) Although it's a small step, you can reduce your "great responsibility bearing" food and replace them with fruits and smoothies. Do try and enjoy!

Here's the recipe :)

Banana, Peach, Mango Yoghurt Smoothies (for 2 pax)

2 bananas
2 peaches (halved)
1 cup of mango yoghurt (fat-free)
2 tablespoons of honey
2 cups of skim or low-fat milk
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
2 cups of ice


From left: Honey, Blender (bananas, milk and yoghurt inside), Mango Yoghurt, Milk

Add the peaches

Put in the ice

Voila!

Blend them all and voila!

Comments

Popular Posts