Groove On Monday: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Good Luck My Way

Hey peeps! It's our first Groove On Monday! Guess what? I will be going to L'Arc~en~Ciel's World Tour 2012 in Singapore this 28th!!!! I'm so excited because I've been a huge fan of Laruku since 1998. (Do the math people!)

I really wish I could catch their 20th Anniversary Live 2011 in Tokyo but unfortunately, I wasn't able to go. Although this is not Tokyo Dome, I'm so grateful that I will be able to watch them perform live! Not to mention with my Pumpkin.

So, it's just the perfect song for our first Groove On Monday. This song is taken from their latest album, Butterfly and is the opening for Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood's movie "Milos no Seinaru Hoshi". This song is very meaningful to me. My boyfriend bought the Japanese Edition single and DVD when he went to Tokyo last summer. Ever since then, I keep on listening to it, convincing myself that good things will happen if we don't give up and keep fighting to get what we want. "Good Luck My Way" was just the right song for me and my boyfriend during our down time.

Please listen and like it! And buy the original!!

Good Luck My Way! Enjoy.




 ~Good Luck My Way - L'Arc~en~Ciel~

P/s: HYDE doesn't seem to age don't you agree? :)
Credit to youtube uploader.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts