A brand new groove!

Hey, you must be thinking what this blog is all about. Why do I have a new blog? What happened to the old one? Am I shifting? WHAT'S THIS?

Calm down, calm down. Let me introduce you to this brand new page which I intend to create since long time ago (but well, I just don't seem to have the 'time' to do it). The same old excuse that we give when we just don't have the 'drive' to do anything.

So basically, this blog has the guide, to almost everything essential in our life. Let me explain (in the simplest, possible way) why I choose to create a new blog just for this purpose  :D


Why the name?

Live your own pace. Live as you like. Take your own time to enjoy life. Not bothered too much about things that can contribute stress. Know how to prioritize. Yes. Exactly. As simple as that.

What's going to be here?

Essential things ranging from health, beauty, travel, life, love etc

Well, I'm not going to reveal much in this first post! But do come and visit because, I will post things, tips, guides and many interesting topics!!! See you and thanks and advance!

Erma

Comments

Popular Posts