Flashback Friday: 25 (not so) Random Things About Me

I was filtering my Facebook entry and I found the old Notes that my friends and I used to post on it. It was usually based on surveys and we tag people so that the chain will go on and on and on. One of the most interesting ones that I found was this "25 Not So Random Things About Me" that I've posted on the Notes and honestly, I believe they are the same til now! The habits, the things I do and the things I love. 

Try to read it and if you're interested, you can post 25 of yours and tag me on it too! 
P/S: I'll highlight the ones that are most interesting and put the remarks in Blue
PP/S:All of the below are true :D

25 Not So Random Things About Me
  1. I'm random -It will never change
  2. I'm often found spacing out and only react 5 secs after being called -Still True
  3. I have 16 Partners in crime listed in my YM
  4. I'm known as Kyo by my uni friends 
  5. I like to think and write things that have never been thought by normal human being - Still Do
  6. I had 5 pet fish that I named Dorothy I, Dorothy II, Dorothy III and Dorothy IV and Gin
  7. My left eye is smaller than my right eye
  8. My ultimate skill is being ignorant - Still Is
  9. I collect glass bottles, candles and unique things.
  10. I love to paint.
  11. I 'worship' Akimine Kamijyo's drawing and stories. - I Still Do
  12. My favourite letters are 'A' and 'E' and my favourite numbers are 2 and 7 - Still Are
  13. All number '11' in my email addresses are because of Rukawa's jersey number (refer: Slam Dunk)
  14. I seriously love guys (characters of anime/manga/drama/movie) with white/silver hair good or evil (No, not gray hair) - Still True
  15. I love byronic heroes
  16. I love acting like a blockhead because I'm not one of those people who wants people to know or think that they know everything. Like the saying "Nou aru taka wa tsume o kakusu". Don't know what it means? Go get a dictionary.   - I Still Do
  17. I dream of having a drop dead gorgeous, talented, skillful, manslut *cough* butler name Sebastian. - NO COMMENT!
  18. I'm nicknamed 'Entropy'
  19. I don't plan things. I just do things if I feel like doing it.  - I Still Do
  20. I have a habit of shaking my foot before i fall asleep  - I Still Do
  21. I dream of working with Square Enix  - I Still Dream of it
  22. I'm a low-blood pressure demon in the morning and I'm usually half-asleep for the first 2 hours after i wake up. Everything that's said to me during this two hours either go down the gutter or replied by death stare. (Proven by many)  - I Still Do
  23. I read chic-lit. 
  24. I only watch TV for 1/2 hour during weekdays and I sleep with my laptop on.
  25. I once tried to kill my brother's hamster and it died the next day. -This is True Story


Comments

Popular Posts