Snacking Time: Pancakes

I love cooking. If I have all the time in the world, I just want to cook all the best meals I know and feed everyone. I'm not sure and I can't guarantee that it's all gonna be good (hoho!) but I know I'd love everyone I love to try everything I cook. 

Well, it's a Sunday and to me, I've always thought that Sunday is a good time to have afternoon tea/coffee 
with family. And today, I've (well, lazily) made pancakes out of the box!

I usually do it from scratch (with my dearest mom's recipe). Maybe I should share it next time. But today, I used Pillsbury: One-step Pancake Mix. It's so easy, you just need to mix water or milk to it! Yes, that easy. You can also create your own pancake. Add flavours that you like, chocolate, peanut butter, anything! I made two batches: Vanilla and chocolate.


Pillsbury One-Step Pancake Mix Original


The two batches I made. Vanila and Chocolate flavoured Pancakes

Do Try!

Comments

Popular Posts