Tokyo, Japan : Day 1

It's amazing how you feel like you are in a movie. Things you have always wanted to do and places you have always wanted to go to when you were a child. Things you have never thought you would experience and see with your own two eyes. Places that you would never thought you'd go to with your own two feet. Everything seems to be surreal. However, everything is so clear and so true. Once upon a time, I've always wanted to people-watch in a comfortable yet small jazz cafe in a foreign land while writing things like this. Today, as we speak, I am actually sitting by the window of a medium-sized yet comfortable jazz cafe, called Café de Crié sipping iced latte while watching people walk by and crossing the street of Ichigaya and here I am writing this to you, my readers.

I am currently in Tokyo, Japan. Exact point would be in a cafe acrossed Ichigaya Station, resting my tired feet from a heavyload of walking today. In one day, I believed I've accomplished so much and I've learned so much from the Japanese. Be it culture, ethics, discipline, love and a lot more. Today, the 29th of April, as I was walking in Shinjuku, there were a lot of policemen surrounding the place and they were blocking the roads around Shinjuku. However, these were done quietly. So much difference from what was practiced in our country where everything always ends up with a riot. It amazes me how the Japanese can be busy and yet so disciplined at the same time.

Above is a super late post from my Japan trip.




Comments

Popular Posts