Tokyo, Japan: Day 2 - Tokyo Disney SEA! (PART 3)

Finally (and hopefully!) this will be my last post on Tokyo DisneySEA experience. (For you who have not read PART 2

Right... I remembered I last told a tale on Indiana Jones.
Well, too many things done at DisneySEA. It was seriously an out of the world experience and I'd love to go there again. (Though this time, I think I will opt for Disneyland)




Just to show you the nearer version of Mount Prometheus. LOL.



And a super-tired-yet-happy me after the long day :)



The picture above was taken outside the Fortress of Explorations. Where we were played the Leonardo Challenge. But yeah, it was in Japanese. 


"Oh yes! I saw them... oh my~ " LOL


Fire in the hole!


How do you fly this thing?

So yeah, pretty much sums up everything :D

Comments

Popular Posts