Tokyo, Japan: Day 2 - Tokyo Disney SEA! (PART 2)

Read Part 1: HERE!

Ok.. Back to the Disney Sea Adventure.. So where was I......
....
...
..
.
OH! Ok, now I remember. I was walking around the street of Baghdad to look for Sinbad! Yeah so I did find Sinbad and went on Sinbad's Storybook Voyage! At first, we didn't wanna go but well, why not right? (I thought it was too boring childish) In fact, it was awesome (yet, creepy at the same time). The movement of the animatronic (dolls, yes) were so real and alive! Note that the tale was told in Japanese. 


That's Sinbad and Chandu

Chandu captured the thief

After the adventure with Sinbad, our "battery" went low and we were starving. (Well of course, it was damn cold and windy and it was already noon) Still in the Arabian Coast, we went to hunt for food. We went to the Casbah Food Court and had Shrimp Curry with Naan and Rice (I remembered what I had because it was too delicious to forget!)


Casbah Food Court

Outside Arabian Coast area before heading to Mermaid Lagoon

After we had lunch, we continued our journey to Mermaid Lagoon. (Yeah, you are right, it's where Princess Ariel lives) I didn't get to meet her though. Although I did make friends with Prince Eric and Max the Dog.


Prince Eric and Max
I rode Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster here (yes, it's a small one. I'm afraid not fond of roller coasters) But I did enjoy the less than 2 mins Jumping Jelly Fish ride :)



The Jumping Jelly Fish!

Okay moving forward. We went to Mysterious Island and went 20'000 League Under The Sea! (I swear by this time, I couldn't feel my feet anymore. And did I mention... COLD?) 

The machine that transported us 20'000 league under the sea

There was also a horrific an exciting looking roller coaster that goes through an "active" volcano, Mount Prometheus and ride was called Journey to the Centre of the Earth. (The gdamn thing erupted for real!)



Behind me is Mount Prometheus

After the ride (no, I did not go to the centre of the earth) we went back to the Arabian Coast. (Remember, we still haven't explored Lost River Delta). When I first arrived in Disney Sea, I was wondering where did everyone get all the cool popcorn cases. Most of the kids were cosplaying (call it dressing-up if you want. Well, it is Japan) and carrying awesome popcorn cases! I found out that all the cases were sold seasonal. (The awesome ones that I really wanted was from Monsters Inc. ) And I've managed to get 2 different ones (each costs RM80 wtfbbq)


Happy grown up kid with new popcorn case (the popcorn was curry-flavoured by the way)

We walked back to Lost River Delta and went to Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull. (I most definitely was reluctant to go in there)


Outside the Temple of the Crystal Skull

Inside Temple of the Crystal Skull: My most "exciting" face before the ride

Well, I must say, the finishing face expression I had during the Rolling Boulder, caught before the ride ended was.... priceless. Never again, never.. again.

OMG.. Looks like there will be Part 3!

Comments

Popular Posts