Wellness Wednesday: After Fall


I'm sure everyone (or at least someone!) out there has experience this at least once in their entire lifetime. Falling but fail to fall gracefully. Or tripping but fail to trip. Because of reflex.

Well, I experienced that last week, almost a week ago. And now I'm suffering from muscle pain on my left foot. I can't walk properly and it hurts so bad.

So here's some tips to AVOID the injury to worsen:

1) After your fail trip/fall. Immediately. I repeat IMMEDIATELY treat it with ICE. You might not feel anything after it happens but trust me, it's there
2) Try not to move around much. If you have ointment for muscle shock, put in on.
3) See doctor immediately, if you start to feel the slightest pain. Don't go around dragging your foot in a shopping mall!

Remember. IMMEDIATELY!!


Comments

Popular Posts