2016: Journey to a better living

Wow, I've been abandoning this blog for more than a year, 2 years to be exact. And I thought, "What the heck?" I should make use of it since I'm much too lazy to create new blog. (Maybe I should think of a way to beautify this blog. lol)

Okay, so my goal this time would be to turn this blog into a journal of my journey to a better living. Yes, you read that right. It's always the same thing we say we will do in the beginning of every year, but we never do it anyways.

Let's see how long I will last.

I'm planning to script down meals, activities also to share my meal schedule and some of the exercise that I plan to do.

Giving myself 6 months.

Objective(s):
Why am I doing this?
I've been wanting to lose weight. I've been saying that each and everyday of my life (ever since my weight abruptly went up skyhigh after uni). Saying I want to lose weight. Feeling that I have to lose weight. Downloading every single home exercise that is out there, going to gym. Buying expensive "healthy" meals online. However, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm now an obese. I realized that, but I don't seem to be doing anything for myself. More like, all these while, I never sympathize myself. Like I don't love myself.
I have to do this, this time. I have to. Due to my negligence towards my health (and myself), I'm beginning to have all these illnesses coming to visit. One by one, I was diagnosed with an ovarian cysts 2 years ago. I was shocked and it was really a rude awakening for me to start over with keeping myself healthy. But after the surgery and once I'm better, I've forgotten about this tragic event and I'm still being me. (of course, it's the bad me)

How am I doing this?

The approach. I'm slowly developing a plan for this which I will share in this blog daily (hopefully). I will also share recipes and diet plan as well as the exercise plan (probably some phone app) that I plan to follow. My heart (and head) tells me, it all starts in the kitchen. So, I have to do this and discipline myself (which is crucially important). 

When will I start?
I plan to start soonest. I actually have started today (12/1/2016). However I have forgotten to take pics of the breakfast and lunch that I took today. My milestone will be every 3 months. Giving myself 2 milestone for now. And will definitely continue if it works for me.

Will there be any meds/drugs involve in order to help weight loss?
I don't plan to take any drugs in order to help me. I plan to do this naturally.

What will be the biggest challenge/obstacle?
Myself. Definitely. Hahaha. Another thing would be, if (God permits) I get pregnant, I might need to revise my plan. :D


There.

Not that long of an entry. But a good start. I'm feeling good already.

-EN-

Comments

Popular Posts