OMG It's 2014!

This might sound crazy (or not) but NO!, I haven't abandon this blog yet! LOL. So it's 2014. Hope it's not too late to actually wish everyone (my reader, or anyone who happened to just ran into this blog) Happy New Year and also... Happy Chinese New Year 2014!

So what have I been up to that I don't really bother writing on this blog anymore?

Well, so many things.. I've been helping Pumpkin out with his project. I'm the only designated programmer right now and basically I have to do everything technical for him. Despite working at odd hours, I've been busying myself with gym and workouts. (Why? Because it's 2014 y'all!) Lol. That pun can never die.

So, there, I said it.

Oh, and you ask where are my New Year's resolution?
What use of making new ones when the old ones are barely fulfilled :D

Comments

Popular Posts