Favourite Snack: Mozzarella Sticks

Hey there!

On my way back from work, I went to a Burger King drive thru and bought some Mozzarella Sticks. As I was munching on it, I realized it wasn't as good as it was before AND not to mention, it was expensive. I thought, why not just whip it up myself, ya know. It's not that difficult and it's cheaper. Not to mention, I can use whatever I want as the crust. 
Hahaha! Ok so the ingredients:

Mozzarella Sticks

Ingredients:
1 Block of Mozzarella Cheese (250g)
2 eggs
1/4 cup of low fat milk
2 packs of Chachos (BBQ flavoured, you can use whatever flavour you want)
1 cup of all-purpose flour



Steps:

a) Grind the Chachos. You can use food processor or dry blender. Worst case scenario, mortar & pestle. LOL.
b) Mix the milk and eggs and fluff it up!


c) Cut the Mozzarella block into a quarter or half an inch fingers, depending on your preference.
d) Prepare all your ingredients as below
 1) Mozzarella, 
 2) Flour, 
 3) Eggs 
 4) Chachos Crumbs:


e) Deep (1) into (2) and then into (3) followed by (4). 



f) Repeat step (3) and (4) for double crust!



g) When all is done freeze it for 1-2 hours before deep-frying :)


You can serve it with a simple nepolitana sauce or sweet chilli sauce.
Hope you'll try it and Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts