Our Pick: Hand and Nail Cream

I'm going to be honest with you. It's not that I'm giving excuses or some other bs. However, honestly, I really can't do dishes. I don't mean the fact that "I CAN'T WASH PLATES" or things like that, more like, I'm sensitive to the liquid dishwasher. From the cheapest to the most expensive biodegradable liquid dishwasher, you name it! I've tried it all. Same goes to squeezing mop heads from floor cleaner. Some people say, using rubber gloves is an option. However, using rubber gloves will also cause skin irritation because your skin will not be able to breathe in the stuffy latex. But what choice do we have?? We love our hands and we want them to be smooth, yes? Of course, you don't want your boyfriend/husband to hold rough, calloused hands, right? At the same time, we can't neglect our domestic responsibilities!

Well, as a solution to that, I can recommend you what I would do in cases like these. LOL. I use Johnson's 24 Hour Lasting Moisture Body Lotion from the Body Care range before using the rubber gloves. I love the smell and what I love best about this lotion is it's not oily and sticky. I believe, the lotion helps to moisturize my hands in the gloves. And most importantly, it can "negate" the latex smell. Hahaha. I'm not sure how to write it in words, but you know what I mean. So, the lotion could at least hold the moisture on your skin for let's say 10 - 15 minutes? I'm sure you're not going to do your dishes for hours, no? :D

An addition to that, for me Hand and Nail Cream is essential. Above all the things you wish to be smooth and silky, it's your hands. It doesn't matter what lotion, hand cream or body butter you use, keeping moisturized hands is important. I definitely recommend the Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand and Nail Cream from The Body Shop  It smells great and it's not too oily and sticky too. In comparison to the Johnson's Body Lotion, you only use this on your hands, of course. I usually use it in the office to keep my hands and nails moisturized. You know, staying in an air-conditioned room for about 8 hours is not good for your skin. I mean, of course, you can use this cream for the gloves too! hahaha!!! But for a less expensive choice, you can opt for the Johnson's Body Lotion. 

My Favourite Hand and Nail Cream from The Body Shop

So, should I give more excuses for not doing dishes? I think not XD
What's your fave Hand and Nail Cream?

Comments

Popular Posts